We are looking for God’s person to lead the BGCS into the future.
The BGCS is a district of the Baptist General Conference of Canada, comprising of an association of like-minded churches across Saskatchewan. We are currently in need of a District Minister to champion and nurture health and growth among our churches. With 13 churches of varying sizes and health in Saskatchewan, the key roles of the District Minister will be to: a) assist churches in becoming healthy, sustainable and disciple producing: and b) facilitate a common purpose and mutual support among the churches in the district.
The position will be a minimum half time position with the possibility of additional affiliative work.
To apply for this ministry position, the following is required:
- Email the following documents to email@example.com
- The applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- Pastoral Gifting (Pastor's heart and ability - Ephesians 4)
- Previous pastoral experience
- Bible college or seminary degree (preferred)
- Baptist General Conference background (preferred)
- Has gifts in the following areas: leadership, teaching, mentoring and coaching
- Agreement with the Baptist General Conference statement of faith
- Able to sign the Pastoral Code of Ethics
- Relational and tactful
- Technologically aware
- Good communication and networking skills
- Willing to reside in Saskatchewan